Polylog Dresden _ TRAFO Dresden _ Participatory Project
Polylog Dresden 2017 _ Kulturhauptstadt Europa 2025
Improvisation and Composition Lab
The Moving Academy Statutes _ Satzung kopie
Stipendien // Scholarships
The Moving Academy Statutes _ Satzung
Article from Naropa University, Boulder/USA
Summer Intensive _ CORE PRACTICE / LABS / RETREATS
Berlin _ July 21st to August 15th 2015
In a parallel line The Moving Academy opens its research and exchange with guests from diverse cultural and professional backgrounds, who are invited to take part in the trainings. In extra verbal and non-verbal dialogue sessions, we will focus on certain core topics of our personal and collective challenges and competences these days and share the questions: What are we here for? What is relevant? What is needed? If you are interested in participating, please contact us or follow the news section for infos about our Field Cafés during the week-days in the city .
We are looking forward to your participation - to take it to the core.
SUMMER INTENSIVE 2017 _ Trainings / Retreats / Laboratories
From 10th of July to 7th of October 2017
TRAFO 2014 Croatia “The Power of Now”
23. – 28. September 2014, in Zadar / Croatia
The next TRAFO Event in Croatia consists of Artistic Retreat / Workshop, Performance Acts and Open Laboratory in public space to spotlight social impact with and through artistic practice. TRAFO is an international change initiative for and from innovators of the local scene of Zadar and international guests for exchange and mindful activism.
Please find all Information on the online- flyer.
If you are interested to take part, please apply soon via e-mail at: email@example.com
We are looking forward to have you with us!
TRAFO 2014 Berlin "IMproKONTAKT"
- For International inhabitants of Berlin and temporary transits
- For originals, long-established and new-arrivals of the city
- About motion, contact, improvisation and exploration
- About creative intervention, activism and living the actual realities of these times.
- Workshop Language: English (with Spanish and German origin and subtitles)
Valentín Sanchez, Spain
Backgrounds in Performing Arts / Contemporary Dance & Contact Improvisation, Storytelling, Physical Theatre and Acrobatics
Martial Arts, Physical and Somatic Education, Developmental Approaches
Kristin Guttenberg, Germany
Backgrounds in Performing Arts/ Voice and Music, Contemporary Dance, Physical Theater
Inner Martial Arts, Somatics, Transition and Contemplative Practices and Transformational Learning, Authentic Leadership, Human Development and Social Health, Founder of The Moving Academy
Language Facilitators: María Ferrara, Spain/Germany and Esther Bermudez, Venezuela/Germany
What is TRAFO?
TRAFO 2013 Croatia "Transitions"
TRAFO 2013 is a cooperative project by artists of the free performance scenes and cultural and educational Institutions of Zadar /Croatia and Berlin/Germany.
- Initiated and organized by: The Moving Academy, Berlin. Partner: Teatro VeRRdi (Zadar)
- Cooperating Partners: Kazaliste Lutaka Zadar, Avvantura Filmfestival FilmForum Zadar, Monoplay Festival
- be member of an active, motivated young team in an international change initiative
- learn how to identify your personal subject in the local and global transition dynamics
- learn artistic ways how to express your themes and content in a site specific performance, gaining performance-skills and self-leadership competencies
- see how to work in a project laboratory with experienced international coaches
- enjoy to contribute to the lively artistic vibes in the old town of Zadar, focussing on the impact of your activities to a wider context: the society we live in.
Video Trailer _ TRAFO Zadar 2013
An impression of the site specific performance journey through the city of Zadar.
The performers were part of an 8-day long artistic process and social incubator with the topic of "Transition". In a collective process with local and international participants, personal, social and political aspects were reflected and led to specific and individual solo works.
The process was fascilitated, informed and mentored by a team of local and international trainers and artists.
A TRAFO Project by The Moving Academy, Berlin