- We are co-operating with various partners in the field of arts/culture, learning/education and society.
- Our open events and programs can be seen in news
- We offer an Artist in Residence program for research and development of artistic work with socio-cultural relevance
The next open course:
The programs and projects of The Moving Academy are practice based, transdisciplinary and characterized through
- locality and diversity
- small scale, direct acts
- a complex background
- simplicity and practicality in structure and appliance
All activities are designed in tune with the requirements of the participants, the learning context and co-operation partners. They focus on a wise application of human and material resources, prove in practice and long lasting outcomes.
- Laboratories and workshops for artists and innovators who are engaged in social innovation and socio-political activities
- Active retreats and learning journeys for personal mastery and development in personal and vocational orientation and transition
- Reflection and feedback labs, training-seminars and individual sessions, to support reflection and communication cultures in creation processes and projects _ Artist in Residence options
- Reflection, Feedback and Communication Trainings for organisations and institutions _ In-house offers
- Integrative practice sessions and training-seminars for body-mind integration and presence
- Self-leadership and project leadership trainings, team-building seminars and project laboratories for young professionals
- Impulse programs for cross-generational learning and creative action
Co-operations & On-demand programs
We are moving! and appreciate co-operations with partner organizations to enhance meaning and impact.
Therefore we offer the design and facilitation of initiatives and programs on demand.
If you are interested Please contact us for a first talk and more information.