The programs and projects of The Moving Academy are practice based, transdisciplinary and characterized through
- locality and diversity
- small scale, direct acts
- a complex background
- simplicity and practicality in structure and appliance
All activities are designed in tune with the requirements of the participants, the learning context and co-operation partners. They focus on a wise application of human and material resources, prove in practice and long lasting outcomes.
Current Projects and Programs
We are co-operating with various partners in the field of arts/culture, learning/education and society.
Some events and programs are open for participation and posted in the news-section. For actual dates visit news
The Moving Academy offers
- Learning labs and learning journeys for artists and innovators who are engaged in social innovation and socio-political activities
- Active retreats and learning journeys for personal mastery and development in personal and vocational orientation and transition
- Reflection and feedback labs, training-seminars and coaching sessions, the support of reflective practice and communication cultures in creation processes, projects and educational institutions
- Integrative practice sessions and training-seminars for body-mind integration and presence
- Self-leadership seminars and project laboratories for young professionals
- Impulse programs for cross-generational learning and creative action
On demand co-operations
We are moving! Co-operations with partner organizations are important for us to enhance meaning and impact.
Therefore we offer the design and facilitation of initiatives and programs on demand.
Are you interested? Please contact us for more information.