The formats and programs designed by The Moving Academy are explicitly body-oriented, with the focus on mind-body integration. The practices we suggest activate ressources, provide impulses for essentially vital dynamics, of learning and creating on the personal as well as the collective level. Awareness, perception and exploration play a crutial role in how we approach learning and development.
We are founding on a methodological integration of
- embodiment and somatic approaches, contemplative practice and mind-body-practices
- presencing, focussing and mental training
- process-oriented coaching
- reflection and communication practice
- authentic leadership and social technologies
- performance training and creative techniques
- site specific learn- and action spaces
- project labs
- artistic projects and activities
The Moving Academy offers frames to support individuals and ensembles. We aim to facilitate the building-up of support-teams within social and team contexts. Special mentoring programs invite cross-generational dynamics and help to build partner-ships of trust and respect, to bring concrete and meaningful projects into being. Asking for responsibility, inner authority, reflecting on the relevance of actions.
How we work is flexible, in co-creation with the respective co-operation, persons and given situative context involved.